The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
With this guide you on at the threshold of new earnings potential. Do you want to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website? Why Wait?????? Get your copy now.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites; but because of its ease of use and flexibility; people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. So the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality therefor your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
Start now learning how to build magnetic sites. Intimidated by WordPress? This guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics